The importance of the Cape of Good Hope as a colony to Great Britain : independently of the advantages it possesses as a military and naval station an the key to our territorial possessions in India ... / by Richard Barnard Fisher ...
- Third edition, with additions.
- London : Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies ..., 1816.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 190 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT835 F47 1816Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by G. Sidney, 1, Northumberland-street.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 324
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell, T. and Davies (W.) -- Publisher.Cape of Good Hope (South Africa)Davies, W. -- Publisher.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1816.Sidney, G. -- Printer.South Africa -- Description and travel.Voyages and travels.
YCBA Collections Search
Fisher, Richard Barnard, The importance of the Cape of Good Hope as a colony to Great Britain , 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.