British printmakers, 1855-1955 , 1992
British printmakers, 1855-1955 : a century of printmaking from the Etching Revival to St Ives.
- London : Garton & Co. in association with Scolar Press, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- x, 326 p. : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE628 B76 1992 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acknowledgements and introduction by Robin Garton.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Printmakers -- Great Britain.Prints -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Prints -- 20th century -- Great Britain.Prints, British.