Taylor, C. (Charles), 1756-1823, Heads of a second set of lectures, on the polite arts , 1778
Heads of a second set of lectures, on the polite arts / by Francis Fitzgerald.
- London : Printed for C. Taylor, 1778.
- Physical Description:
- 228 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC730 T38 1778Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Spine title reads: On the polite arts.
This volume is part of a three volume set on the polite arts. The text is in three sections: perspective (p. 5-118; plate 1-16); architecture (p. 119-196; plates 1-40); and landscape (p. 197-225 and 11 plates).
Attributed to Charles Taylor. Cf. NUC-pre 56.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural drawing.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1778.Landscape drawing.Perspective.Taylor, C. (Charles), 1756-1823 -- Publisher.
- Handbooks and manuals.
Aquatints -- 1778.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.