A kettle of fish / by Flibbertigibbet.
- London : Pubd. June 1825 by J. Brooker, 5, Southampton Row, Russell Square, .
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1475 .F55 1825Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Aquatint engravings by Henry Pyall; after M. Egerton.
Imprint from plates.
BAC: British Art Center copy original wrappers bound in.
- Subject Terms:
- Brooker, J. -- Publisher.Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.English wit and humor, Pictorial.Satire, English.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.