Prince Charles and the architectural debate, c1989
Prince Charles and the architectural debate.
- London : Academy Editions ; c1989.
New York : St. Martin's Press, c1989.
- Physical Description:
- 88 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA968 P75 1989 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This issue of Architectural Design coincides with the publication of HRH The Prince of Wales's book A Vision of Britain ... and the opening of the exhibition of the same title at London's Victoria and Albert Museum ..."--T.p. verso.
"Architectural Design Profile 79 is published as part of Architectural Design Vol. 59 5/6-1989"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain.Architecture, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain.Charles, Prince of Wales, 1948- -- Contributions in architecture.