Forester, Thomas, Rambles in the islands of Corsica and Sardinia , 1858
Rambles in the islands of Corsica and Sardinia : with notices of their history, antiquities and present condition / by Thomas Forester ...
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans & Roberts, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, , 450 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDC611 C812 F8 1858Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 77
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Binding ticket reads: Bound by Edmonds & Remnants.
Printed by Spottiswoode and Co., New-Street-Square.
Illustrations by M[ichael] & N[icholas] Hanhart; after M.A. Biddulph.
- Subject Terms:
- Corsica (France) -- Description and travel.Edmonds & Remnants -- Binder.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1858.Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans & Roberts -- Publisher.Sardinia (Italy) -- Description and travel.Spottiswoode and Co. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1858.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.