Four lithographic views of Bournemouth, [1850?]
- Four lithographic views of Bournemouth.
- Bournemouth : E.M. & A. Sydenham, Marine Library ; [1850?]
Poole : R. Sydenham, 105, High Street, [1850?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 27 x 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 83Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographed by John Newman, 48 Watling Street, London.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery, 50
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original printed wrappers; rebacked.
- Bournemouth, from the west cliffs -- Bournemouth, from Exeter Lane -- Bournemouth, from the valley -- Bournemouth, from Hinton Road.
- Subject Terms:
- Bournemouth (England) -- Pictorial works.E. M. & A. Sydenham -- PublisherLandscapes -- England -- Bournemouth -- Pictorial works.Sydenham, R. -- Publisher
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.