IV sketches in Warwickshire.
- Additional Title(s):
Four sketches in Warwickshire
- Warwick : Published & sold by Flint Burlington Arcade, the booksellers at Warwick, Coventry, Leamington, & Stratford or Avon. Price, 5s-6d. The profits to be divided between the Leamington Charity and the Southam eye dispensary, 1826.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 28 x 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 106 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 106 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Illustrations printed by A. Fourquemin.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 336
BAC: British Art Center has two copies, cased together. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy. Bound in original buff printed wrappers. Lithographs are hand-colored. Copy 2 is similarly bound. Lithographs are uncolored.
- Subject Terms:
- Flint -- Publisher.Fourquemin, A. -- Printer.Guy's Cliffe -- Pictorial works.Landscape -- England -- Warwick.Warwick (England) -- Pictorial works.Warwick Castle (Warwick, England) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1826.
Lithographs -- 1826.
- Entrance gateway at Guys Cliff
- View of Guys Cliff from the banks of the Avon
- View of the inner court of Warwick Castle
- Birds eye view of Warwick from the top of Guys Tower.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.