IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Brittain, David, New Scottish photography , 1990
New Scottish photography : a critical review of the work of seventeen photographers / by David Brittain & Sara Stevenson.
- Edinburgh : Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 102 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR61 B75 1990 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published by the Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland on the occasion of the exhibition New Scottish Photography at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh, 6 November 1990 to 16 January 1991"--T. p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Scotland -- Exhibitions.