Gilpin, William, 1724-1804, Observations on several parts of the counties of Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk, and Essex, 1809
- Observations on several parts of the counties of Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk, and Essex. Also on several parts of North Wales; relative chiefly to picturesque beauty, in two tours, the former made in the year 1769. The latter in the year 1773. By William Gilpin ...
- London, Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- x p., 1 leaf, 208 p. 20 col. plates. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 G45 Copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 G45 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Abbey, J.R. Scenery 15
BAC: British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 inscribed J. Sanderson; with the bookplate of James Frothingham Hunnewell. Copy 2 is the Abbey copy.
BAC : Printed by Strahan and Preston.
"Published by his trustees for the benefit of his school at Boldre."
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.