Observations on several parts of the counties of Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk, and Essex. Also on several parts of North Wales; relative chiefly to picturesque beauty, in two tours, the former made in the year 1769. The latter in the year 1773. By William Gilpin ...
- London, Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- x p., 1 leaf, 208 p. 20 col. plates. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 G45 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 G45 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 15
BAC: British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 inscribed J. Sanderson; with the bookplate of James Frothingham Hunnewell. Copy 2 is the Abbey copy.
BAC : Printed by Strahan and Preston.
"Published by his trustees for the benefit of his school at Boldre."
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Gilpin, William, 1724-1804, Observations on several parts of the counties of Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk, and Essex, 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.