Francis, John George, Notes from a journal kept in Italy and Sicily, during the years 1844, 1845, and 1846 , 1847
Notes from a journal kept in Italy and Sicily, during the years 1844, 1845, and 1846 / by J.G. Francis ... ; with illustrations.
- London : Printed for Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1847.
- Physical Description:
- 309, 32 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG426 F81 1847View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 173
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Binder's ticket: Bound by Westleys and Clark.
Plates printed by Day & Son.
BAC: Advertisements:  p. at end.
Printed by Spottiswoode and Shaw, New-Street-Square.
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Haghe -- Printer.Italy -- Description and travel.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1847.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.Sicily (Italy) -- Description and travel.Spottiswoode and Shaw -- Printer.Westley and Clark -- Binder.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.