Lacey's railway companion and Liverpool and Manchester guide : describing all the scenery on, and contiguous to, the railway : and pointing out to the visitor at both places all that is interesting and necessary for business and pleasure / by Arthur Freeling.
- Additional Title(s):
Railway companion and Liverpool and Manchester guide
- Liverpool [England] : Published by Henry Lacey, 64, Bold Street. Sold by all booksellers in Liverpool, Manchester, and neighbouring towns; and by Edward Lacey, London, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 68 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE3020 .L78 1832Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Date of publication from Abbey.
Printed by W. Taylor, Temple Court, Liverpool.
Illustration is an uncolored lithograph, being a panoramic view, in two sections each showing two trains with covered and uncovered coaches.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 402
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in gilt- and blind stamped maroon leather; marbled end-papers..
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.Lacey, H. Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- Liverpool and Manchester Railway.Railroads -- Great Britain -- Guidebooks.Taylor, W. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Freeling, Arthur, Lacey's railway companion and Liverpool and Manchester guide , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.