- London : Religious Tract Society, .
- Physical Description:
- v, 160 p. : ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQP431 .S46 1853Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: Blind- and gold- stamped maroon publisher's binding.
Date of publication from Eng. cat. of books.
Eng. cat. of books : v. 1.
- Subject Terms:
- Religious Tract Society -- Publisher.Sense organs.Senses and sensation.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.