Gardner, George, 1812-1849, Travels in the interior of Brazil , 1849
- Travels in the interior of Brazil : principally through the northern provinces, and the gold and diamond districts, during the years 1836-1841 / by George Gardner.
- Second edition.
- London : Reeve, Benham, & Reeve, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 428 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF2513 G22 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations by E. Fry.
BAC: Bound in blind-stamped brown publishers cloth.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 711
- Subject Terms:
- Brazil -- Description and travel.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1849.Mines and mineral resources -- Brazil.Reeve, Benham & Reeve -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.