Views of Swanwich Bay.
- [London] : Printed by C. Hullmandel, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.S96 G37 1825+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Lithography by George Barnard and William Gauci; after Henry Gastineau.
Printer information from plates.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 151
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's brown paper wrappers. Plate are printed on India paper, mounted.
- Subject Terms:
- Coasts -- England, Southern -- Pictorial works.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Swanage (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1825.
- N.E. view of Swanwich Bay
- S.W. view of Swanwich Bay
- E. view of Swanwich Bay
- W. view of Swanwich Bay.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.