Six views of Hastings.
- London : Published by R. Ackermann, 101, Strand, and to be had of all book and print-sellers in the United Kingdom. Printed by L. Harrison, 373, Strand, 1822.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.H35 G46 1822+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Aquatints by Daniel Havell and Thomas Sutherland; after John Gendall.
Publisher's advertisements on verso of front cover and on recto and verso of back cover.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 159
BAC: British Art Center is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's printed buff wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Harrison, L. -- Printer.Hastings (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Publisher's advertisements.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1822.
- Hastings from the London Road
- The Stade, Hastings
- Hastings, from the Priory
- View from the Castle Hill, Hastings
- Hastings, from the sea.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.