The genealogy of the lairds of Ednem and Duntreth , from the year 1063 to the year 1699, MDCCCXXXIV 
- The genealogy of the lairds of Ednem and Duntreth , from the year 1063 to the year 1699.
- Edinburgh : Thomas G. Stevenson, 87, Princes Street, MDCCCXXXIV 
- Physical Description:
- 15 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS479 .E36 1834Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Facsimile reprint of the edition printed in Glasgow by Robert Sanders in 1699.
Engraved vignette t.p.
Text contains blank spaces throughout where names have been omitted.
"Impression. Twenty four copies on small paper. Five copies on large paper. One copy on vellum"--Verso t.p.
"Edinburgh: Thirty copies reprinted by Alex. Lawrie & Co."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the vellum copy. Bound in gilt- and blind-stamped brown morocco.
- Subject Terms:
- Alex. Lawrie & Co. -- Printer.Duntreath Castle.Edmondson family.Ednam (Scotland).Scotland -- Genealogy.Stevenson, Thomas G. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1834.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.