Delineations of the most remarkable costumes of the different provinces of Spain : and also of the military uniforms, bull fights, national dances, &c. of the Spaniards : printed from stone.
- London : Published by Henry Stokes, 1822.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : all ill. : 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT1207 G47 1822+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by Giscard.
Each plate accompanied by a guard sheet.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Spain -- Pictorial works.Stokes, Henry -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1822.
YCBA Collections Search
Giscard, Delineations of the most remarkable costumes of the different provinces of Spain , 1822
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.