IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Goldsmith, Oliver, 1730?-1774, The vicar of Wakefield , MDCCCXLIII 
The vicar of Wakefield / by Oliver Goldsmith ; with thirty-two illustrations by William Mulready.
- London : John Van Voorst, Paternoster Row, MDCCCXLIII 
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 306,  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3490 .A1 1843Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Engravings by John Thompson, after William Mulready.
Printed by S. & J. Bentley, Wilson & Fley, Bangor House, Shoe Lane.
Publisher's advertisements,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy extra-illlustrated with  artists' proofs (before letters) laid in. Bound in publisher's blind-stamped cloth. Inscribed: Henry Cole his book. December 1842.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, S. and J. -- Printer.Cole, Henry -- Autograph, December 1842.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1843.Van Voorst, J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.