Lothian's historical atlas of Scotland : consisting of five general maps.
- Edinburgh [Scotland] : John Lothian, 1826.
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas  p. : 6 colored maps : 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG1825 L66 1826+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Lothian's county atlas of Scotland. Edinburgh : J. Lothian, 1826.
Issued as an appendix to the second edition of John Lothian's Atlas of Modern Scotland, Edinburgh, 1827. Plates are marked 34-41 as a continuation of the 33 maps in that atlas.
All maps are dated 1829 except for the Map of modern Scotland, which is dated March, 1827.
- Subject Terms:
- Atlases, Scottish.Chon. -- 1826.Lothian, John. -- Publisher.Scotland -- Historical geography.Scotland -- Maps.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1826.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.