Lothian, John, Lothian's county atlas of Scotland, 1826 [i.e. 1829]
- Lothian's county atlas of Scotland.
- Edinburgh [Scotland] : J. Lothian ; 1826 [i.e. 1829].
Jackson & Cowan, Glasgow; 1826 [i.e. 1829].
and J. Duncan, London, 1826 [i.e. 1829].
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (37 p.) : 33 colored maps ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG1825 L66 1826+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Lothian's historical atlas of Scotland, consisting of five general maps. Edinburgh : John Lothian, 1826.
BAC: Yellow engraved label mounted on front cover: Price 2.81/Plain. 3.31/Colored.
Intended to be published in 1826 but was not published until 1829 as suggested by the frontispiece dated 1st September 1829.
BAC: Bound with: Lothian's historical atlas of Scotland. Edinburgh : John Lothian, 1829.
- Subject Terms:
- Atlases, Scottish.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1826.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1826.Laird, John, -- Autograph, Glasgow, 1829.Lothian, John -- Publisher.Scotland -- Maps.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.