Historical memoirs of Barbary as connected with the plunder of the seas : including a sketch of Algiers, Tripoli, and Tunis : an account of the various attacks made upon them by several states of Europe : considerations on their present means of defence : and the original treaties entered into them by King Charles II.
- London : Printed for Gale and Fenner ..., 1816.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 112 p.,  folded leaf of plate : col ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT189 H47 1816Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by W. Flint, Printer, Old Bailey, London.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 298
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound with: Historical and descriptive account of Aix-la- Chapelle and its curiosities, antiquities, ecclesiastical history. London, .
- Subject Terms:
- Africa, North -- Description and travel.Africa, North -- History -- 1517-1882.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1816.Flint, W. -- Printer.Gale and Fenner -- Publisher.Voyages and travels.
YCBA Collections Search
Historical memoirs of Barbary as connected with the plunder of the seas , 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.