An historical and descriptive account of Aix La Chapelle and its curiosities, antiquities, ecclesiastical history, &c : with memoirs of the life and reign of its founder the Emperor Charlemagne : to which is added a description of the preparations made for the congress assembled there and of the entry of the allied sovereigns : with an address on behalf of the Africans, and the treaty for evacuating the French territory, &c.
- London : Printed for W. Simpkin and R. Marshall ..., .
- Physical Description:
- 116 p.,  folded leaf of plate : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDT189 H47 1816Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by W. Clowes, Northumberland-court, Strand, London.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 117
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: Bound with: Historical memoirs of Barbary as connected with the plunder of the seas. London, 1816.
- Subject Terms:
- Aachen (Germany) -- Antiquities.Aachen (Germany) -- History.Charlemagne, Emperor, 742-814.Clowes, W. -- Printer.Simpkin (W.) and Marshall (R.) -- Publisher.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1818.
YCBA Collections Search
An historical and descriptive account of Aix La Chapelle and its curiosities, antiquities, ecclesiastical history, &c , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.