Meredith, George, 1828-1909, Letters of George Meredith,, 1912
Letters of George Meredith, collected and edited by his son ...
- London, Constable and company ltd., 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5013 A3 1912 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN copy 2: Presented by the editor (William M. Meredith) to S. M. Ellis; with copious manuscript and printed insertions including the editior's letters to Ellis.
Yale Library. Altschul collection of Meredith, p. 118-119.
- Subject Terms:
- Ellis, S. M. -- Presentation inscription from the author.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Meredith, George, 1828-1909 -- Correspondence.Meredith, William Maxse -- Letters and ms notes.
- -- I. 1844-1881.
- II. 1882-1909.