Karl Baedeker (Firm), Southern France including Corsica;, 1907
Southern France including Corsica; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker.
- 5th ed. With 33 maps and 49 plans.
- Leipsic, K. Baedeker; 1907.
New York, C. Scribner's Sons; [etc., etc.] 1907.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 578 p. front., illus., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDC16 B36 1907 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Subject Terms:
- Corsica (France) -- Guidebooks.France -- Guidebooks.