Map of the county of Sussex. [map] : from an actual survey made in the years, 1823 & 1824, / by C. & I. Greenwood.
- [London] : Greenwood, Pringle & Co. ... London., March 24th. 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : mounted on linen ; 127 x 206 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process G5753.S9 G74 1825+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:65,400].
- Vignette: Chichester Cathedral.
Lists of hundreds.
Dedicated to the nobility, clergy and gentry of the county.
Kingsley, David. Printed maps of Sussex 1575-1900. Lewes, 1982. Map 89, p.174-184.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Sussex.Sussex (England) -- Maps.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.