Grignion, Charles, 1721-1810, The triumph of painting, 
- The triumph of painting.
- London : Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Sreet, London, 
- Physical Description:
- 38 leaves of plates : all ill. ; 37 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process N7570 .T75 1794+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title and imprint from first plate.
With engravings by Charles Grignion, Simon François Ravenet,
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Animals -- Pictorial works.figure studiesHorses -- Pictorial works.Human anatomy -- Pictorial works.Human figure in art.
- Engravings -- 1794.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.