The triumph of painting.
- London : Published 12th May, 1794, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Sreet, London, 
- Physical Description:
- 38 leaves of plates : all ill. ; 37 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process N7570 .T75 1794+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Title and imprint from first plate.
With engravings by Charles Grignion, Simon François Ravenet,
- Subject Terms:
- Animals -- Pictorial works.figure studiesHorses -- Pictorial works.Human anatomy -- Pictorial works.Human figure in art.
- Engravings -- 1794.