James Plumptre's Britain : the journals of a tourist in the 1790s / edited by Ian Ousby ; with a preface by John Julius Norwich.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Hutchinson, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 248 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA620 .P58 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Plumptre's writings"--P. 216-218.
- Subject Terms:
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Diaries.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Plumptre, James, 1770-1832 -- Travel -- Great Britain.Travelers -- Great Britain -- Diaries.
YCBA Collections Search
Plumptre, James, 1770-1832, James Plumptre's Britain , 1992