Plumptre, James, 1770-1832, James Plumptre's Britain , 1992
James Plumptre's Britain : the journals of a tourist in the 1790s / edited by Ian Ousby ; with a preface by John Julius Norwich.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Hutchinson, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 248 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA620 .P58 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Plumptre's writings"--P. 216-218.
- Subject Terms:
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Diaries.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Plumptre, James, 1770-1832 -- Travel -- Great Britain.Travelers -- Great Britain -- Diaries.