Ingres centennial exhibition, 1867-1967; drawings, watercolors and oil sketches from American collections, Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University, February 12 - April 9, 1967. [Catalogue by Agnes Mongan and Hans Naef]
- Greenwich, Conn, Distributed by New York Graphic Society, [c1967]
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 257 p. illus. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 In4 H36 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 105: Dust jacket. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 202: Paperbound. In clamshell case. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. Bookplate: Given in memory of Carl Purington Rollins, Yale University Library. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press. Accompanied by invitation card and event program.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 932: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 955: Paperbound. In clamshell case. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press. Accompanied by two leaves of manuscript notes.
"Printed by The Meriden Gravure Company"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Ingres, Jean-Auguste-Dominique, 1780-1867.Meriden Gravure Company -- Ownership.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.
YCBA Collections Search
Ingres, Jean-Auguste-Dominique, 1780-1867, Ingres centennial exhibition, 1867-1967;, [c1967]