Ingres centennial exhibition, 1867-1967; drawings, watercolors and oil sketches from American collections, Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University, February 12 - April 9, 1967. [Catalogue by Agnes Mongan and Hans Naef]
- Greenwich, Conn, Distributed by New York Graphic Society, [c1967]
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 257 p. illus. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 In4 H36 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 105: Dust jacket. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 202: Paperbound. In clamshell case. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. Bookplate: Given in memory of Carl Purington Rollins, Yale University Library. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press. Accompanied by invitation card and event program.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 932: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 955: Paperbound. In clamshell case. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press. Accompanied by two leaves of manuscript notes.
"Printed by The Meriden Gravure Company"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Ingres, Jean-Auguste-Dominique, 1780-1867.Meriden Gravure Company -- Ownership.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.
YCBA Collections Search
Ingres, Jean-Auguste-Dominique, 1780-1867, Ingres centennial exhibition, 1867-1967;, [c1967]