Novel designs for cottages and schools / with observations thereon by John Hall, Secretary to the Society for Improving the Condition of the Labouring Classes.
- Additional Title(s):
Novel designs for cottages, small farms & schools, with observations thereon showing how easily the situation of the labourers may be improved and the education of their children be rendered independent of public contributions and subscriptions
Designs for cottages and schools
- London : Published for the author, 145, Strand, 1825.
London : C. Baynes, printer, 13, Duke-street, Lincoln's-inn-fields,
- Physical Description:
- , 8-11,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 42 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2016 74Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The title page, dedication leaf, and cover title are engraved, by J. Warwick.
With hand-colored lithographs, printed by C. Hullmandel.
Printer's statement from foot of page 11.
- Subject Terms:
- Cottages -- England -- Designs and plans.Domestic architecture -- England.School buildings -- England -- Designs and plans.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1825.
Engravings -- 1825.
YCBA Collections Search
Hall, John, Secretary to the Society for Improving the Condition of the Labouring Classes, Novel designs for cottages and schools , 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.