- [Great Britain?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 panorama : hand-colored lithographs ; 23 x 600 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsL 584 (4to)Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from Harris.
In three connected sections, signed at beginning of first and second sections: "S. Halliwell, Lieut. & Adjt. XX. Regt."
Restricted fragile material. Use requires permission of the Curator of Rare Books and Manuscripts.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 584
Harris, E. "Bermuda's first slide show." In Royal Gazette (Bermuda), 2020 September 5, page 17
BAC: British Art Center copy in original fluted mahogany drum.
- Subject Terms:
- Bermuda Islands -- Pictorial works.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1850.
- No. I. Taken from some high ground above Spanish Point, looking to the Great Sound with the shores of Warwick, Southampton and Sandys Parishes [on 4 sheets]
- No. II. Taken from the Hill to the Westward of Gibb's Hill, a view of the islands in the Great Sound [on 6 sheets]
- No. III. Taken from near St David's Head, situated on the island of that name, a view from near St David's Lighthouse looking over Smith's Island to the town and parish of St George's [on 3 sheets].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.