Elementary art, or, The use of the lead pencil advocated and explained / by J. D. Harding.
- Additional Title(s):
Use of the lead pencil advocated and explained
On the use of the lead pencil
- London : Charles Tilt, 86, Fleet Street. Sold also by Ackermann & Co. Strand; P. &. D. Colnaghi, Pall-Mall East; F. G. Moon, Threadneedle Street; and Moon, Boys, and Graves, Pall-Mall, MDCCCXXXIV.
- Physical Description:
- , 80 p., [XXVI,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC710 .H37 1834+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by R. Clay, Bread-Street-Hill, Cheapside.
Running title: On the use of the lead pencil.
Bermingham, Ann. Learning to draw. New Haven : Yale University Press, 2000, p. 117
BAC: Errata slip tipped in.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann & Co. -- Publisher.Art -- Study and teaching.Clay, R. -- Printer.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing -- Technique.Drawing books -- Specimens.Moon, Boys, and Graves -- Publisher.Moon, F. G. -- Publisher.P. & D. Colnaghi -- Publisher.Pencil drawing.Tilt, Charles -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- 1834.
Lithographs -- 1834.
Drawing books -- England -- London -- 1834.
YCBA Collections Search
Harding, James Duffield, 1798-1863, Elementary art, or, The use of the lead pencil advocated and explained , MDCCCXXXIV
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.