Lessons on trees / by J.D. Harding ; author of "Lessons on Art," "Elementary Art," "The Principles and practice of Art," &c. &c.
- Additional Title(s):
Harding's lessons on trees
- London : David Bogue, 86 Fleet Street, MDCCCL 
- Physical Description:
-  p., 30 leaves of plates : ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2013 7Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title: Harding's lessons on trees.
Printed by Henry Vizetelly, Gough Square, Fleet Street.
Bicknell, P. Gilpin to Ruskin, 90
Bridson, G. Plant, animal & anatomical illustation, C640
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blind- and gilt-stamped maroon cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration -- Study and teaching.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing -- Technique.Drawing books -- Specimens.Drawing, English.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19h century.Landscape drawing.Plants in art.Trees.
- Drawing books -- England -- London -- 1850.
Lithographs -- 1850.
YCBA Collections Search
Harding, James Duffield, 1798-1863, Lessons on trees , MDCCCL 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.