A description of a singular aboriginal race inhabiting the summit of the Neilgherry Hills, or, Blue mountains of Coimbator in the southern peninsula of India.
- London : Smith, Elder, and co., 1832.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 175 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS432 T6 H3 1832Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Printers, Fleet Street.
Illustrations by L[ouis] Haghe; after Captain McCurdy.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.India -- Description and travel.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1832.Nilgiri Hills (India)Smith, Elder and co. -- Publisher.Toda (Indic people)
YCBA Collections Search
Harkness, Henry, A description of a singular aboriginal race inhabiting the summit of the Neilgherry Hills,, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.