Harley, George, 1791-1871, Sketches of English scenery , May 1. 1820
Sketches of English scenery / drawn from nature on stone by Geo. Harley, drawing master.
- London : Printed & published by Rowney & Forster, 51 Rathbone Place, May 1. 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 4 leaves of plates : all ill. ; 28 x 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 87Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Lithographs printed by F. Moser.
Cover title, on publisher's illustrated wrappers.
Engraved vignette on cover.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 31
BAC: British Art Center is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original illustrated wrappers, stitched.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Leicestershire -- Pictorial works.Landscape -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Leicestershire (England) -- Pictorial works.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1820.Moser, F. -- Printer.Rowney & Forster -- Publisher.Thames River (England) -- Pictorial works.
- East Cliff, Hastings
- Old mansion at Grooby, Leicestershire
- Near Birstal, Leicestershire
- Sand vessel, on the Thames, near Vauxhall.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.