Harley, George, 1791-1871, First principles of landscape drawing , 
- First principles of landscape drawing / by Geo. Harley.
- London : Published by R. Ackermann, Jun. at his Repository of the Arts and Sporting-Gallery, 191, Regent-Street, Printed by L. W. Harrison, 5, Prince's-street, Leicester-square, 
- Physical Description:
-  p., plates 25-36 : chiefly ill. ; 19 x 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC790 .H373 1829+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates have imprints variously dated Feb., April, or May, 1829.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 138
Bicknell, P. Gilpin to Ruskin, 27
BAC: British Art Center is the Abbey copy. Bound in quarter green calf, with gilt title label.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Drawing -- Technique.Drawing books -- Specimens.Harrison, L. W. -- Printer.Landscape drawing, English.Landscape painting, English.
- Aquatints -- 1829.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.