IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hawkins, B. Waterhouse (Benjamin Waterhouse), 1807-1889, The science of drawing simplified, or, The elements of form demonstrated by models , 1843
The science of drawing simplified, or, The elements of form demonstrated by models / by B. Waterhouse Hawkins.
- Additional Title(s):
Science of drawing simplified.
Elements of form demonstrated by models.
- London : Smith, Elder, and Co., 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 20 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC950 H38 1843Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy in original wrappers, as issued.
Printed by Stewart and Murray, Old Bailey, London.
"To accompany the series of models for teaching "Hawkins' Rational System of Drawing," comprised in a portable cabinet box, neatly bound as a library volume"--Cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Drawing -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1843.Smith, Elder, and Co. -- Publisher.Stewart and Murray -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.