Hay, Andrew Leith, 1785-1862, The castellated architecture of Aberdeeshire , 
The castellated architecture of Aberdeeshire / by Sir Andrew Leith Hay.
- Additional Title(s):
- Aberdeen : D. Wyllie and Son ; 
Edinburgh : A. & C. Black ; 
London : Longman & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 116,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA875 .H39 1849+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Half-title: Aberdeenshire.
Lithographs by Maclure & MacDonald, after Andrew Leith Hay.
Printed by William Bennett, Aberdeen.
Title page printed in black and red.
List of subscriber's:  p. at end.
Errata slip inserted.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind-stamped red publisher's binding. Autograph: T. Macpherson-Frank May 1849.
- Subject Terms:
- A. & C. Black -- Publisher.Aberdeenshire (Scotland) -- History.Architecture, Domestic -- Scotland -- Aberdeenshire.Bennett, William -- Printer.Castles -- Scotland -- Aberdeenshire.D. Wyllie and Son -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1849.Longman & Co. -- Publisher.Maclure & Macdonald -- Printer.Macpherson-Frank, T. -- Autograph, May 1849.
- Subscribers' lists.
Errata slips (Printing)
- Castle Forbes
- Towie, (Barclay)
- Castle Fraser
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.