IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Head, Francis Bond, Sir, 1793-1875, Landscape illustrations to the Bubbles from the Brunnens of Nassau by an old man, or, 28 views of Wiesbaden, Ems, Schwalbach and Schlangenbad, 1834
Landscape illustrations to the Bubbles from the Brunnens of Nassau by an old man, or, 28 views of Wiesbaden, Ems, Schwalbach and Schlangenbad.
- Frankfurt-am-Main : Charles Jugel, 1834.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDD39 L36 1834Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Illustrations by Martens; after Dielmann.
Franklin, B. Universal cat. of books on art. v.1 802
- Subject Terms:
- Germany -- Pictorial works.Head, Francis Bond, Sir, 1793-1875. Bubbles from the Brunnens of Nassau.Salomons, David, Sir, 1797-1873 -- Bookplate.
- Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1834.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1834.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.