IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Heath, Henry, active 1824-1850, The book of etiquette, [ca. 1830]
The book of etiquette [graphic].
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [ca. 1830]
- Physical Description:
- 23 pictures : hand-colored etchings ; sheets end-to-end 18 x 230 cm, accordion folded to 18 x 10 cm, attached to boards 19 x 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1429.H43 B66 1830Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- By Henry Heath.
Title from publisher's original printed (illustrated) cover label.
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 513
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original yellow patterned boards with original illustrated label on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.Etiquette -- Humor.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Pictorial works.Satire, English.Wit and humor.
- Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.