Fashion and folly : illustrated in a series of twenty-one humorous coloured engravings / by W. Heath.
- London : Published by William Sams, St. James's Street, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1479.H44 F37 1822+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1479.H44 F37 1822+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Comprises 23 illustrations on 12 leaves.
Engravings by and after William Heath.
Also issued as a panorama in cylinder form.
"Imperial 4to. Price 1l. 11 s. 6d. "--Cover.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies, both bound in publisher's original printed paper wrappers. British Art Center also has panorama [Life 487] of same title.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain -- 19th century.English wit and humor, Pictorial.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Satire, English.W. Sams -- Publisher.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1822.
Satires (Visual works) -- England -- 1822.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.