Heath, William, 1795-1840, Marine studies , 
- Marine studies / by W. Heath.
- [London] : Pub. Jan 1824 by Thos. McLean 26 Haymarket, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 27 x 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8230 .H43 1824+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 144
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1824.Marine art -- 19th century.Marine art, English.McLean, Thomas -- Publisher.Sea in art.Ships in art.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.