Barker, Nicolas, The printer and the poet , 1970
- The printer and the poet : an account of the printing of 'The Tapestry' based upon correspondence between Stanley Morison and Robert Bridges.
- Cambridge [England] : Privately printed, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 43 p. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232.M85 B37 1970Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jules D. Prown, MAH 1971Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved vignette on title page.
"Of this book 500 copies were printed at the University Printing House, Cambridge for presentation by the University Printer, Christmas 1970."--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original quarter purple cloth and gray boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Bridges, Robert, 1844-1930. Tapestry.Gift books -- Great Britain.Morison, Stanley, 1889-1967.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.