A voyage up the Persian Gulf and a journey overland from India to England, in 1817 : containing notices of Arabia Felix, Arabia Deserta, Persia, Mesopotamia, the Garden of Eden, Babylon, Bagdad, Koordistan, Armenia, Asia Minor, &c. &c. / by Lieutenant William Heude.
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- x, 252 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS48.5 H59 1819+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Strahan and Spottiswoode, Printers-Street, London.
Illustrations by T[heodore] Fielding.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox, Henry Backhouse -- Bookplate.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Middle East -- Description and travel.Strahan and Spottiswoode -- Printer.Voyages and travels.Young, Ann -- Autograph, 1819.
- Aquatints -- 1819.
YCBA Collections Search
Heude, William, A voyage up the Persian Gulf and a journey overland from India to England, in 1817 , 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.