The Andalusian annual for MDCCCXXXVII / edited by Michael Burke Honan, Esq., author of "The Court and Camp of Don Carlos."
- Additional Title(s):
Andalusian annual for 1837
- London : John Macrone, St. James's Square, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 160,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., music ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP302.A41 A53 1836+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Comprises 13 "Tales," 10 poems, and 13 songs, with 12 lithographed plates.
Cover title, stamped in gilt on publisher's cloth binding: Andalusian annual.
Plates lithographed by M. Gauci. Printed by C. Hullmandel.
Printed by W. Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street, London.
The music scores are printed with type.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 19, p. 943
British Union catalogue of periodicals, v. 1, p. 140
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's embossed brown cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Andalusia (Spain) -- Social life and customs.Clothing and dress -- Spain -- Andalusia -- Pictorial works.Costume -- Spain -- Andalusia -- Pictorial works.Dance -- Spain -- Andalusia.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Macrone, John -- Publisher.Songs, Spanish -- 19th century.Songs, Spanish -- Spain -- Andalusia.W. Clowes and Sons -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1836.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.