IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Honigberger, John Martin, 1795-1869, Thirty-five years in the East , 1852
Thirty-five years in the East : adventures, discoveries, experiements, and historical sketches, relating to the Punjab and Cashmere : in connection with medicine, botany, pharmacy, etc. : together with an original materia medica; and a medical vocabulary, in four European and five eastern languages / by John Martin Honigberger ...
- London : H. Baillière, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1 : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsR605 H77 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- Balliere, H. -- Publisher.Botany -- India.India -- Description and travel.India -- History -- 19th century.Materia medica -- India.Medicine -- India.Moore, E[dward] P[arry] -- Pres. inscription to Thomas Wyse, Dec. 10, 1856.Moore, Edward Parry -- Bookplate.Voyages and travels.Wyse, Thomas -- Pres. inscription from E.P. Moore, Dec. 10, 1856.
- Soft-ground etchings -- 1852.
Lithographs -- 1852.
Etchings -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.