IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hooker, William Jackson, Sir, 1785-1865, Journal of a tour in Iceland in the summer of 1809 , 1811
Journal of a tour in Iceland in the summer of 1809 / by William Jackson Hooker.
- Yarmouth : Printed by J. Keymer, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- lxii, 496 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDL312 H66 1811Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Note on t.-p. "Not published".
- Subject Terms:
- Iceland -- Description and travel.Keymer, J. -- Printer.Volcanoes -- Iceland.Yarmouth (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1811.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1811.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.