IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Collecting the 20th century , c1991
Collecting the 20th century / edited by Frances Carey.
- London : Published for the Trustees of the British Museum by British Museum Press, c1991.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6488 G7 L64 1991 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog of an exhibition at the British Museum, October 3, 1991-February 16, 1992.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- Exhibitions.British Museum -- Exhibitions.