Imagining an Irish past : the Celtic revival, 1840-1940 / edited by T.J. Edelstein ; essays by Michael Camille ... [et al.] ; additional contributions by Richard A. Born ... [et al.].
- 1st ed.
- Chicago : David and Alfred Smart Museum of Art : Distributed by University of Chicago Press, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 158 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA925 I43 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held Feb. 5-June 16, 1992.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Celtic -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Art, Irish -- Celtic influences -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Celts -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Ireland -- Antiquities, Celtic -- Exhibitions.Ireland -- Civilization -- Celtic influences -- Exhibitions.Nationalism -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Imagining an Irish past , c1992