Fairman, Elisabeth R, Roads to rails , c1992
- Roads to rails : revolution in British transport / Elisabeth R. Fairman.
- New Haven, Connecticut : Yale Center for British Art, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 29 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryHE243 F25 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- LWL 715 Y18 992: Gift of the exhibition curator, Apr. 1992.
"This catalogue was published on the occasion of an exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, April 15-June 28, 1992" --T.p. verso.
The Lewis Walpole Library lent several prints for the exhibition.
- Subject Terms:
- Coaching (Transportation) -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.Fairman, Elisabeth R. -- Donor.Railroads -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.Transportation -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.Waterways -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.